Program Overview: Principles
- Entrepreneurial principles are life principles.
- Learning depends on student engagement.
- Creativity initiates the entrepreneurial process.
- Creative problem-solving guides the process.
- Failure is an important component of success.
- Giving back to the community is an entrepreneurial objective.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: program format
- Three 12-week sessions annually (Spring, Summer Camp & Fall).
- Sessions: Once a week, 1.5-hour meeting for 12 weeks.
- 20 students per session, 2 instructors and 2 mentors.
- Students in teams of 4, with one team leader.
- Classes are conducted in station format to maximize student participation.
- The program is continuous: Sessions have varied themes, so students may enroll in consecutive sessions for a more comprehensive entrepreneurial experience.
core track: school-x offers a 3-year curriculum with students graduating from the program with a kickstarter campaign to raise funds With public support.
- Class 4: Young Makers (Production)
- Class 5: Young Investors (Financial)
- Class 6: Young Innovators (Critical Thinking)
- Class 1: Young Entrepreneurs (Foundations)
- Class 2: Young Directors (Movie Making)
- Class 3: Young Broadcasters (Social Media)
SCHOOL-X CLASS REGISTRATION
Please show your interest in School-X's Young Entrepreneur Program by filling out the class registration form with your child’s / children’s information.