Program Overview: Principles
- Entrepreneurial principles are life principles.
- Learning depends on student engagement.
- Creativity initiates the entrepreneurial process.
- Creative problem-solving guides it.
- Failure is an important component of Success.
- Giving back to the community is an entrepreneurial objective.
PROGRAM OVERVIEW: program format
- Three 12-week session annually (Spring, Summer Camp & Fall).
- Session: Once a week, 1.5-hour meeting for 12 weeks.
- 20 students per session, 2 instructors and 2 mentors.
- Students in teams of 4, with oldest as Team Leader.
- Classes are conduct in station format to maximize student participation.
- The program is continuous: Sessions have varied themes, so students may enroll in consecutive sessions for varied entrepreneur experiences.
core track: school-x offers a 3-year curriculum with students graduate from the program with a kickstarter campaign to raise fund from public.
- Class 4: Young Makers (Production)
- Class 5: Young Investors (Financial)
- Class 6: Young Innovators (Critical Thinking)
- Class 1: Young Artisans (Foundation)
- Class 2: Young Directors (Movie Making)
- Class 3: Young Broadcasters (Social Media)
SCHOOL-X CLASS REGISTRATION
Please show your interest in School-X young entrepreneur program by fill out the class registration form with your child’s / children’s information.