You can make a difference. If support or educate young thinkers and tinkers sounds exciting to you, please let us know which area(s) below represent your interest.
become a mentor
For business owners, managers, community leaders, and members of the community wishing to share their expertise with Young Entrepreneurs might:
- Advise a student or team on a particular project
- Make a presentation for a class during a 14-week session
- Function as a general resource for students seeking advice
become a sponsor
For businesses that wish to give financial assistance to a student/ team to be used in the production and marketing of that student/ team’s product. Different levels of support include:
- Business Sponsor - A donation of $300 to a student/ team for a calendar year (3 sessions).
- Community Sponsor - A donation of $1000 or more to cover facility fee, insurance, materials, curriculum development and field trips for a calendar year (3 sessions).
- Corporate Sponsor - A donation of $2000 or more for low-income student assistance, corporate collaboration, business incubation and student scholarship for a calendar year (3 sessions).
BECOME A partner
For education, civil, non-profit and corporate organizations wishing to collaborate with School-X on an on-going basis and/or serve on the Board of Adviser for the program.
start your own chapter
For entrepreneurs or educators interested in starting a School-X Program in conjunction with their school or community.