You can make a difference. If supporting and educating young thinkers and tinkers sounds exciting to you, please let us know which area(s) below represent your interest.
become a mentor
For business owners, managers, community leaders, and members of the community wishing to share their expertise with Young Entrepreneurs, areas of involvement may include:
- Advising a student or team on a particular project.
- Making a presentation for a class during a 14-week session.
- Functioning as a general resource for students seeking advice.
become a sponsor
For businesses that wish to give financial assistance to a student/team to be used in the production and marketing of that student/team’s product, different levels of support include:
- Business Sponsor - A donation of $300 to a student/team for a calendar year (3 sessions).
- Community Sponsor - A donation of $1000 or more to cover facility fees, insurance, materials, curriculum development and field trips for a calendar year (3 sessions).
- Corporate Sponsor - A donation of $2000 or more for low-income student assistance, corporate collaboration, business incubation and student scholarships for a calendar year (3 sessions).
BECOME A partner
For education, civil, non-profit and corporate organizations wishing to collaborate with School-X on an on-going basis and/or serve on the Board of Adviser for the program, please contact us directly for partnership opportunities.
start your own chapter
For entrepreneurs or educators interested in starting a School-X Program in conjunction with their school or community, please contact us directly.